- 5 medium white potatoes
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata black olives, diced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon each fresh chopped (or dried) mint and sweet basil
- Sea or Kosher salt, black pepper, paprika, Aleppo pepper
- Olive oil, fresh lemon juice
Boil and drain the potatoes. When cooled, dice the potatoes and combine with the remaining ingredients. Toss with olive oil and lemon juice, and season to taste. Toss again, cover, and chill.
Sprinkle salad with paprika or Aleppo pepper and garnish with green onions, if desired.