BOSTON — Baydzig Kalaydjian, the editor of Zartonk daily, the Armenian Democratic Liberal (ADL) Party’s publication in Lebanon, visited Boston and New York as part of her tour of the US. Kalaydjian was accompanied by Hagop Vartivarian, the ADL Press Committee co-chair.
During her visit to Boston, Kalaydjian met with the editor of the Armenian Mirror-Spectator, Alin K. Gregorian; Dr. Nubar Berberian, secretary of the Tekeyan Cultural Association (TCA) Central Board of Directors; and Kevork Marashlian, executive secretary of the TCA Central Board of Directors. She also visited Hairenik editor ZavenTorikian and the Armenian Revolutionary Federation (ARF) Archives Institute Director Vatche Proudian, as well as Armenian Cultural Foundation Executive Director Ara Ghazarians.
During her visit to Boston, Kalaydjian was feted at a reception held in her honor on Monday, July 16, at the headquarters of the Mirror-Spectator.
Top 5 Articles
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- Investigation: ‘Assassination Attempt’ On Pan-Turkist Media Mogul Was Actually ‘Family Violence Matter,’ Say Prosecutors
- Pashinyan Confirms Readiness to Accept Azeri Control of Karabakh, Enclave Leadership Reacts Furiously
- Caucasus Expert Says Pashinyan’s Tilt to the West Won’t Save Armenia in Wake of 2020 Disaster
- Gyumri Dry Port Planned
- What to Expect from Moscow
- Who Are Khazar Momeni, Dino Elyassnia? Glamorous Couple Linked to Bob Lee Killing
- Recipe Corner: Two Greek Recipes for Eggplant and Lentils
- Recipe Corner: Serge Madikians’s Jingalov Hats (Armenian Flatbread)
- Recipe Corner: Zatiki Chorek – Armenian Easter Bread
- Are Russia, Iran and China Creating a New Informal Alliance?
- Why I Am Grateful to Erdogan, the Dictator of Turkey
- A Political Whirlwind Engulfs Nagorno Karabakh
- Libya’s Interim Government Recognizes the Armenian Genocide Once Again
- Aleppo Aid through St. Kevork Armenian Apostolic Church of Houston
- 2017 Hrant Dink Award Goes to Eren Keskin from Turkey and Ai Weiwei from China