Community

By Raffi Bedrosyan The date November 2, 1918 is an important turning point in Turkish, German and Armenian history. Three days after the Navy Minister of Ottoman Turkey signed[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian Any politician claiming to exercise moral principles has to be cast as a hypocrite. World history has never witnessed a war to uphold some moral[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian Armenians are hell-bent angry at the destruction of the Martyrs Monument and church in Deir Zor at the hand of Islamic zealots at the bidding[...]

In the run-up to the Massachusetts gubernatorial election on November 4, both major candidates, Republican Charlie Baker and Democrat Martha Coakley, have issued statements in support of the recognition[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian I dedicate this week’s article to Harutune Yessayan, a benefactor in his early 90s who recently contributed $325,000 towards the construction of a hospital in[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian October 10, 2014 will become an important date for Armenia, since on that day, two significant events took place, not necessarily coincidentally. The first event[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian Vice President Joe Biden seems to be in a lot of hot water because of statements he made at Harvard University last week — statements[...]

By Dr. Carolann S. Najarian It took years for me to find the courage to listen to my father’s voice as he recorded it on 20 or more cassette[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian The world is in turmoil. The Middle East is once again a powder keg and new alignments are taking shape. The brutality of ISIS has[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian How long can the United States tolerate the shameful conduct of its “trusted” ally, Turkey? The answer may be complex, since Turkey is involved in many[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian In recent months, investigative journalists unveiled the amount of money, caviar, gold bullion and political capital spent by the Azerbaijani government in the West and especially[...]