By Armine Hovhannissian I admire successful people. They inspire me. Everyone has their own definition of “success.” I define success as someone who has reached their full potential, or at[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian   The former president of the Committee of Cultural Relations with Armenians Abroad, Vartkes Hamazaspian, a historian in his own right, once said, “Look at[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian Armenia cannot entertain or exercise any political culture which is alien to the region, just as it cannot isolate itself from the corruption and cronyism which[...]

By Philippe Raffi Kalfayan A recent column in the Armenian Mirror-Spectator (“Intolerance Toward ‘the Other’” by Raffi Bedrosyan) reported on a   shocking event that happened in Turkey during the inhumation[...]

By Fr. Abraham Malkhasyan Pastor, Armenian Church of the Holy Martyrs, Bayside, NY BAYSIDE, N. Y. — Three years ago, in January 2015, as the Holy Martyrs Genocide Centennial Committee[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian Recent massive demonstrations in major Iranian cities have focused news outlets and commentators once again on the region, with a variety of analyses and interpretations based[...]

By Raffi Bedrosyan Over the years, I have met many hidden Armenians from different regions of Turkey. Each one has a unique story which can become an article or even[...]

There was a time when the nine-year-old crisis at the Armenian Patriarchate in Istanbul was close to a resolution. But new developments have given a different spin to the problem,[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian People who have suffered adversity are more prone to be sensitive towards other people’s suffering. Armenians, a people with a chain of calamities running throughout their[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian Armenia is caught between a rock and a hard place. All regional developments bypass Armenia either by design or by neglect. Azerbaijan and Turkey are dead-set[...]

By Harut Akopyan I’m writing this as a personal manifesto intended first and foremost for myself, but also for the sake and memory of the dead and the eulogy of[...]