HARTFORD, Conn.— The Connecticut Armenian Genocide Commemoration Committee has announced that the commemoration of the 104th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide will take place on Saturday, April 27 at 11[...]

WASHINGTON —  On March 28, Senators James Lankford (R-OK), Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Thom Tillis (R-NC), and Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) introduced S.922, a bipartisan bill also known as the “Protecting[...]

BOSTON — John and Artemis Mirak met each other and were married in the Boston area after having lost their respective families and becoming orphans of the Armenian Genocide. “They[...]

NEW YORK — St. Vartan Armenian Cathedral will observe Holy Week, April 13 through 20, with a series of special services culminating in the Easter Sunday celebration on April 21.[...]

CHELMSFORD, Mass. — Dr. Christopher Willard, a nationally known clinical psychologist, will speak at Sts. Vartanantz Armenian Church, 180 Old Westford Road, on Friday, April 12, about the mental stress[...]

WATERTOWN — On Monday, May 6, St. James Armenian Church Men’s Club dinner meeting will take place at the St. James Charles Mosesian Cultural and Youth Center. The speaker will[...]

By Jennifer H. Svan KAISERSLAUTERN, Germany (Stars and Stripes) — The next boss of US airmen in Europe shouldn’t have a very steep learning curve on the job. Lt. Gen.[...]

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — On March 25, SB 302 authored by state Sen. Anthony J. Portantino (D–La Cañada Flintridge), to reestablish a trade office between California and Armenia passed the State[...]

By Florence Avakian NEW YORK — “It was one of the most moving, powerful, and emotional days of my whole life. When I left, I felt love. I didn’t know[...]

YEREVAN — Anna Hakobyan, journalist and wife of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, is coming this week to the United States for an extensive 17-day trip with stops in the four[...]

MEDFORD, Mass. – Come join us for a panel discussion on artificial intelligence (AI) on April 16 at 7 p.m. at Tufts Alumnae Lounge, 40 Talbot Ave. The event is[...]