- This event has passed.
reArmenia Mobilization Boston Event
November 12 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
We are delighted to invite you to a free event at First Armenian Church in Belmont, where we will discuss the mobilization of Diaspora Knowledge and Expertise.
reArmenia is a non-profit organization that offers a collaboration platform for Armenians all over the world, where projects solving different problems are presented to receive needed resources: knowledge, experience, network and funds.
reArmenia depends on regular contributions from caring Armenians to continue its activities and carry out its mission.
One of the main challenges in the 2020 Artsakh War was the lack of effective collaboration. Let’s assist our fellow compatriots who have been forcibly displaced from Artsakh in integrating and returning to a fulfilling life. reArmenia will empower and unite Armenians to become a caring and collaborative community dedicated to transforming Armenia into a just and flourishing nation.
Please join Gevorg Poghosyan, reArmenia Chief Executive Officer on 12th of November, at 1pm:
- Learn about the Expert Community Tool developed on the reArmenia platform, designed to facilitate the mobilization of Armenian intellectual capacity.
- Register as an Expert and contribute your knowledge and expertise to support Armenian projects, guiding them towards a path that fosters Armenia’s development.
This event will be highly interactive and will address any questions you might have about:
- The current situation in Armenia.
- The reArmenia platform.
- Registration for the Expert Community.
- How to support vetted projects and initiators in Armenia.
Free Boston area event
1pm, November 12th
Hosted by Berge Ayvazian, Co-Moderator
First Armenian Church
380 Concord Avenue
Belmont, MA 02478