By Edmond Y. Azadian An ARF political thinker named E. Agnouni has encapsulated the Armenian people’s propensity to emigrate away from their native land by a perfectly rhyming sentence in[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian With the spectacular and complete disappearance of the iron curtain, millions of people who had been trapped behind it, suddenly were exposed to the rest of[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian It is well said by English historian and writer Lord Acton that power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. There can be no better[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian While Armenians around the country were grieving the loss of four victims and 200 wounded as a result of the Boston Marathon bombings — a story[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian The US once again witnessed events reminiscent of 9/11, although fortunately on a more limited scale but of equal sensationalism. The suspected Boston Marathon bombers, brothers[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian The centennial of the Armenian Genocide is around the corner. Only two years are left to prepare a commemoration commensurate with the magnitude of that colossal[...]

By Gonca Sönmez-Poole Turkish-Armenian relations have “complicated” written all over them. For starters, I must say that I am careful about choosing which nationality to begin with when I use[...]

By Gonca Sönmez-Poole Do you know the expression “the elephant in the room?” Of course you do. We have all used it. In fact, the last time I used it[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian Turkey has become a big player in regional politics and the scope of its foreign policy not only covers the Middle East and the Caucasus, but[...]

By Edmond Y. Azadian The outcome of the February 18 presidential election is still in dispute. The founder and leader of the Heritage Party, Raffi Hovannisian, continues to challenge the[...]

Turkey’s rise in power is inversely proportionate with Armenia’s interest. And Turkey recently scored two breakthroughs which will enhance its position as a regional superpower. One achievement was on the[...]