NEW YORK — In his role as leader of the Eastern Diocese, the Very. Rev. Fr. Daniel Findikyan began the Diocesan Primate’s annual New Year’s visits to regional Armenian institutions.[...]

BILLERICA, Mass. — A little effort going a very long way is being seen in the tiny Armenian village of Arpunq, thanks in part to the financial generosity of the[...]

By Russell Contreras PALM SPRINGS, Calif. (AP) — It’s approaching 9 p.m. and Art Laboe adjusts the microphone as Sister Sledge’s We Are Family ends. “And now it’s time for[...]

By Louisa Janbazian SHERMAN OAKS, Calif. — On Wednesday, January 16, Arayik Harutyunyan, Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia, visited the Merdinian School, accompanied by John[...]

NEW BRITAIN, Conn. — Instead of “With a Little Help From My Friends”, it was “With a Little Help From My Brothers” as some 30 Knights of Vartan members representing four[...]

LOS ANGELES — The University of Southern California (USC) Shoah Foundation is joining forces with an organization that is dedicated to bringing curriculum about the World War I-era Armenian Genocide[...]

By Kara Baskin BOSTON (Boston Globe) — Armenian-Lebanese restaurateur Nina Festekjian grew up in Lebanon during the Civil War. She and her husband, Raffi, opened Anoush’ella Saj Kitchen to share[...]

PASADENA, Calif. – Pasadena has a substantial Armenian population, though not nearly as large as that of neighboring Glendale. Mayor Terry Eliot Tornek noted that both individual Armenians as well[...]

BELMONT, Mass. — The National Association for Armenian Studies and Research (NAASR) will name its new headquarters after Dr. Vartan Gregorian, president of the philanthropic foundation Carnegie Corporation of New[...]

By Dario Ayala MONTREAL (Globe and Mail) — The distance from Aleppo to the lab at Montreal’s Trudeau airport where a young engineer-in-training is perfecting her first invention is 8,580[...]

By Katie Baker NEW YORK (The Ringer) — “Grandkids on demand,” the tagline for a new Florida-based business called Papa, has a cheerfully dystopian ring. And so it makes sense[...]