ISTANBUL (Hürriyet Daily News) — The Armenian Patriarchate has filed a land- mark suit in Ankara on March 14 for the return of the historical Sansaryan School in the eastern province of Erzurum that was the site of the 1919 Erzurum Congress, an assembly led by the founder of the modern Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.
Top 5 Articles
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- Will ICJ Ruling Actually Save Karabakh?
- Chinese Initiative on Iran and Saudi Arabia Presents Opportunity to Armenia
- Taner Akçam Shares Research Revealing When Decision Was Made to Commit Armenian Genocide
- There Could Have Been a Calouste Gulbenkian Museum in Washington, D.C.: Video Report
- Are Russia, Iran and China Creating a New Informal Alliance?
- Francis Kurkdjian: Baccarat Rouge 540 Takes the World By Storm
- Lachin Corridor, International Response and Aliyev’s Miscalculation
- A Question of Terminology and More: Corridors and Transit Routes
- The Cracks in Israel’s Toxic Relations with Armenia
- New Threat to Armenia’s Sovereignty, In Addition to Azerbaijan
- Why I Am Grateful to Erdogan, the Dictator of Turkey
- A Political Whirlwind Engulfs Nagorno Karabakh
- Libya’s Interim Government Recognizes the Armenian Genocide Once Again
- Aleppo Aid through St. Kevork Armenian Apostolic Church of Houston
- 2017 Hrant Dink Award Goes to Eren Keskin from Turkey and Ai Weiwei from China